Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rain Delay

Sorry about the long wait in posts, but my laptop has suddenly decided that it no longer wants to be charged and I am concerving this last hour of energy for as long as I can.  The result of this is that three posts on here are delayed until I can figure out how to continue this from my cell phone.  Pictures may also, unfortunatly, be put on hold indefinatly unless I can fix this computer.

But as long as I have you here I'll give a quick recap of whats been up.  We were in Prague until thursday of last week and it was posativly beautiful.  Great buildings, interesting people, cheap beer, and mediocre food. We spent last weekend at the Greenville music festival outside of berlin and it was awesome!  Saw Gogol Bordello which is one of both Christine and I's favorite bands.  For the most part the weather was great, but the last night get a bit chilly in our tent.  The last two night have been spent in Berlin in an incredible hostel from which we have explored this sprawling, dynamic city.  Much to my shock, the best food isn't even German!  We basically spend all our time finding the various little Turkish restaurants and gorging ourselves on delicious, cheep, fresh food.  If you ever get a chance at a Turkish pizza you absolutly must take it.

I will try to get a bigger update as soon as I can, but in the meantime we are safe, warm, well fed, and having an awesome time.

I hope everyone back home is doing well and we miss you all.

Talk to you soon :)
-Matt

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy to hear from you and glad you found some good food. Turkish pizza huh? As long as it has cheese I'm in. Get the recipes and well make em here! Miss you. Ah the momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your email. Uncle Larry wrote from Rome. Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from the two of you; we miss you. Mom thought you'd been sold into the _ _ x slave trade. I said, naw, you are to old. Have you thought about using Internet cafe's to continue telling us about your excellent adventures. My thought for the day: " Surf life! Every sweet second.". Peace and love, Nanaste' Big Man

    ReplyDelete